Dreamcatcher Eagle Feather Embroidered Iron on Patch
The Large version of the dreamcatcher eagle patch measuring 12×12 inches. A very nice native Indian design to go on the back of your jacket. Designed by Arturo Vilmenay, new to 2013.
The Patch is Embroidered. Embroidered Patches are also known as iron on appliques, sew on badges, insignias, or emblems.
This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
- 12×12 inch
- Embroidered Biker Back Patch for Leather Jackets and Vests
- 100% Rayon Thread Synthetic Embroidery. Plastic Backing with Japanese Iron on Glue. Velvet Fabric.
- Decorate the Back of Your Riding Vest with a Large Patch
- Sew on the Patch to Leather Jackets or Vests. Iron on the Patch to Denim Materials.
- Features Plastic Iron on Backing. Heat Press at 270 Degrees Fahrenheit for 12-30 Seconds
- Clean Cut Embroidered Borders for Easy Sewing